Elks Speech Therapy and Training Services works with a range of children with Speech and Language difficulties both in school, nurseries and at home . If children have any of the following difficulties we would love to meet them and see what we can do to help.
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Both Liz and Cath are specialists in the field and can help you maximise your child’s communication and interaction skills within their capabilities.
- Listening and attention difficulties including ADHD.
- Understanding what is being said to him or her
- Finding words and putting them together in a sentence
- Not saying much at all and needs help to develop talking
- Remembering what people say and following instructions
- Talking clearly
- Not knowing how to act appropriately in social situations
Elks Speech Therapy and Training Services offers interactive play focused therapy for children with speech and language difficulties, Autism, Aspergers syndrome and severe learning disability.
If your child has any of these difficulties and you would like some help then please click here to request an initial assessment.